Dưới đấy là tài liệuBài tập về những thì trong giờ Anh có đáp án.Tài liệu được soạn nhằm giới thiệu đến những em dạng bài bác tập để các em ôn tập đến kì thi học kì 2 sắp tới. Mời những em thuộc tham khảo!
BÀI TẬP VỀ CÁC THÌ trong TIẾNG ANH CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
I.Thì hiện tại đơn (Simple Present)
1. He ______ a new dress today. (buy)2. ______Nam and Ly ______ lớn school by bus every day? (go)3. My mother ______ her hair every day. (wash)4. My brother ______ robbers. (catch)5. She____ a student. (be)6. They never _____ beer. (drink)7. I ____ meet her. (do not)8. _____ they friendly? (are/is/am)9. The sun often______ in Morocco. (shine)10. Rome ______ the capital of Italy. (be)11. Birds ______ in winter. (migrate)12. Travelling by plane ______ a lot of energy. ( use)
II. Thì hiện tại tại tiếp tục (present continuous)
1. She _____going home. (am/is/are)2. I _____the book “The harry potter” . (read)3. Phái nam ____always ____late. (come)4. _____ products _____rapidly? (grow)5. My father ______flower in the garden. (water)6. My younger sister ______ the room. (clean)7. Some people _____ on the grass & _____ a picnic. (sit/ have)8. The number of web users who cửa hàng online ______. ( increase)9. My best friend _______ in a holiday camp. (stay)10. I don’t like the book that I _________ at the moment. (read)
III. Thì hiện nay tại kết thúc ( Present perfect tense)
1. It has_____ 5 months since I first met her. (be)2. ____ you been to lớn that place before? (Have/has)3. I have _____ for this cửa hàng for 1 year.( work)4. He _____ in Germany since 2009. ( live)5. I’ve ______ many art galleries this year. ( visit)6. Is nam ______ lunch with us? (have)7. Where _____ you _____ go? ( Have/has – be)8. The world _______ a massive shift in transport & tourism in the last decade. ( see)9. How long _____ you _____ there? (live)
IV. Thì hiện tại tại ngừng tiếp diễn (Present perfect continuous tense)
1. My best friend _______French since November. ( learn)2. I’m so tired. I _______ for the bus for hours. ( wait)3. Hoa ______ about where to go this weekend. ( think)4. The number of people taking up extreme sports______ since the early 1990s. ( increase)5. The amount of không tính tiền time we have ________ continuously for over 30 years. (rise)6. She looks very exhausted because she ______ all night. (work)7. I ______ this book since last night. ( read)8. They ______ with old class all the day. (chat)
V. Thì quá khứ đơn (Past simple tense)
1. I ____ the museums in New York. (visit)2. I ______ khổng lồ Tokyo last year. (travel)3. We always went on holiday to nhật bản when I ___ a child. ( be)4. Last week I _____ on holiday for 3 days. (go)5. Every summer I ____the school holidays with my grandparents. (spend)6. Dannes _____ khổng lồ Finland last year, but he _______ it. ( go – like)7. What ___ you do? (do)8. My family ______ from the countryside when I was 12 years old. (move)
VI. Thì thừa khứ tiếp diễn (Past continuous tense)
1. I ______ (swim) in the sea when the rain started.2. Some people _______ (relax) by the pool và others ______ (play) volleyball.3. For the first two days of my holiday I ______ (stay) with friends.4. Last month I ______(have) acting lessons but I had lớn stop when I lost my voice.5. Sorry, _____ you _____ (sleep)?6. While I was driving home, Peter _____ (try) desperately to contact me.7. The company _______ (decline) rapidly before he took charge.8. Where you ______ (go) when I saw you last weekend?9. My sister ______ (watch) TV when I got home.
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập về các thì trong tiếng anh lớp 9 có đáp án
VII. Thì quá khứ xong – Past perfect tense
1. Before she became the 2008 world swimming champion nobody ______ (hear) of Phan Anh.
2. Every newspaper và TV channel in the USA wanted khổng lồ interview Neil Armstrong after he _______ (landing) on the moon.
3. Managing an actors image though truyền thông media relations become popular in the 1980s. Up until then actors _____ (not care) much about their public image.
4. An idea occurred lớn him that she herself ______(help) him very much in the everyday life.
5. When I arrived Dennis ______(go) away.
6. If I ______(know) that, I would have acted differently.
7. Until the 1990s, footballers ______(not earn) such large salaries & they didn’t use khổng lồ be so famous.
8. By the time I met you, I ______(work) in that company for three years.
9. Linh ______(study) in Korea before she did her masters at Harvard.
10. _____ the film ______(end) when you arrived at the cinema?
VIII. Thì vượt khứ chấm dứt tiếp diễn – Past perfect continuous tense.
1. The journalists ______(wait) for over an hour by the time the President arrived at the palace.2. She ______(work) in the clothes store for two years when a customer who represented a model agency spotted her & signed her up.3. They ______ (talk) on the phone when the rain poured down.4. I _______(have) lunch by the time the others came into the restaurant.5. Yesterday, my brother said he ______ (stop) smoking for 2 months.6. The photographers ______(wait) hours for the stars khổng lồ arrive at the 2010 Oscar ceremony.7. I would have been ready for the kiểm tra if I ______(prepare) diligently.
IX. Thì tương lai đơn – Simple future tense
1. I _____ (try) my best lớn answer all the questions.2. I _____(help) her take care of her children tomorrow morning.3. They ______ (stay) at the shop.4. I _____(bring) money lớn school tomorrow for you.5. I ______(tell) her the truth.6. _____ you come to company tomorrow?7. I ______(come)back home to take my book which I have forgotten.8. _____ you please bring me a cup of coffee?9. If it stops raining soon, we ______(go) to the hospital.10. ____ we start again from the beginning?
X. Thì tương lai tiếp diễn – Future continuous tense
1. Tomorrow afternoon, I _____(build) my new website.2. This time next year, most people _____(use) the mạng internet every day.3. I ____(watch)the concert live online tonight.4. We _____(climb) the mountain at this time next Monday.5. We _____(not study) at 9 a.m tomorrow.6. _____ she ______(do) the housework at 11 p.m tomorrow?7. At this time tomorrow I ______(go)shopping in Vietnam.
XI. Thì tương lai xong xuôi (Future Perfect)
1. Everyone _______ (learn) how to use the internet in 50 years time.2. I _______ (finish) my homework before 8 o’clock this evening.3. I _______ (spend) over 100 VND on online shopping by the kết thúc of the week.4.It is estimated that in five years time 20 percent more people over the age of 60 _______ (start) lớn use the Internet.5. The internet ________ (become) the primary source of information by the middle of the century.6. I _______ (do) the job before the quái vật come tomorrow.
XII. Tương Lai ngừng Tiếp Diễn (Future Perfect Continuous)
1. Next month, I __________ (work) at this mạng internet design company for ten years.2. I __________ (study) in the International school for 2 years by the end of next year.3. Come on, its my turn! Soon you __________ (surf) the net for over two hours.4. She __________ (study) Korean Culture for 3 years by the kết thúc of this year.5. When I get my degree, I __________ (have) at australia for four years.6. We __________ (run not) at 10 a.m tomorrow.7. _____ they __________ (talk) for half an hour by the time her father comes back?
XIII. Bài tập tổng hợp các thì
Khoanh vào giải đáp đúng.
1. He fell down when he …………towards the church.
A. Run B. Runs C. Was running D. Had run
2. The train …………. Half an hour ago.
A. Has been leaving B. Left C. Has left D. Had left
3. He has been selling motorcycles……………..
A. Ten years ago B. Since ten years C. For ten years ago D. For ten years.
4. I ……..Texas State University now.
A. Am attending B. Attend C. Was attending D. Attended.
5. The little girl asked what ……… to lớn her friend.
A. Has happened B. Happened C. Had happened D. Would have been happened.
6. John ……… a book when I saw him.
A. Is reading B. Read C. Was reading D. Reading
7. I………….to new york three times this year.
A. Have been B. Was C. Were D. Had been
8. I will come and see you before I………….for America.
A. Leave B. Will leave C. Have left D. Shall leave
9. I have never played badminton before. This is the first time I ……… lớn play.
A. Try B. Tried C. Have tried D. Am trying
10. He will take the dog out for a walk as soon as he ……….. Dinner.
A. Finish B. Finishes C. Will finish D. Finishing
11. When I met him , he ……. As a waiter for a year.
A.had been working B. Worked C. Have worked D. Work.
12. I………….the dishwasher on when heard the shot.
A. Am turning B. Were turning C. Was turning D. Turned
13. There was a time when watching TV really……………family entertainment.
A. Were B. Was C. Had been D. Is
14. The Olympic Games…………every four years.
A. Take place B. Takes place C. Took place D. Is taking place.
15. …………….you go to the dentist?
A. How often are B. How often vị C. How often does D. How are
16. By the end of next year, Kelvin ………English for two years.
A. Will have learned B. Will learn C. Has learned D. Would learn.
17. By the age of 25, he …….. Two famous novels.
A. Wrote B. Writes C. Has written D. Had written
18. I think the weather……………nice later.
A. Will be B. Be C. Had D. Has been
I.1. Buys2. Vị – go3. Washes4. Catches5. Is6. Drink7. Don’t8. Are9. Shines10. Is11. Migrate12. Uses
II.1. Is2. Am reading3. Is – coming4. Are growing5. Is watering6. Is cleaning7. Are sitting – having8. Is increasing9. Is staying10. Am reading
III.1. Been2. Have3. Worked4. Has lived5. Visited6. Having7. Have – been8. Has seen9. Have – lived
IV.1. Has been learning2. Have been waiting3. Has been thinking4. Has been increasing5. Has been rising6. Has been working7. Has been reading8. Have been chatting.
1. Visited2. Travelled3. Was4. Went5. Spent6. Went – didn’t like.7. Did8. Moved.
1. Was swimming2. Were relaxing / were playing3. Was staying4. Was having5. Were sleeping6. Was trying7. Was declining8. Were you going9. Was watching
1. Had heard2. Had landed3. Hadn’t cared4. Had helped5. Had gone6. Had known7. Hadn’t earned8. Had worked9. Had studied10. Had – ended
1. Had been waiting2. Had been working3. Had been talking4. Had been having5. Had been stopping6. Had been waiting7. Had been preparing
1. Will try2. Will help3. Won’t stay4. Will bring5. Won’t tell6. Will7. Will come8. Will9. Will go10. Shall
1. Will be building2. Will be using3. Will be watching4. Will be climbing5. Won’t be studying6. Will – be doing7. Will be going
1. Will have learnt2. Will have finished3. Will have spent4. Will be started5. Will have become6. Will have done
1. Will have been working2. Will have been studying3. Will have been surfing4. Will have been studying5. Will have been having6. Won’t have been running7. Will – have been talking.
Xem thêm: Nghĩa Của Từ Evasion Là Gì ? (Từ Điển Anh (Từ Điển Anh
1.C 2.B 3.B 4.A 5.C 6.C 7.A 8.A 9.C 10.B11.A 12.C 13.B 14.B 15.B 16.A 17.D 18.A
Trên phía trên là 1 phần trích đoạn văn bản của tài liệuBài tập về các thì trong tiếng Anh bao gồm đáp án. Để theo dõi các tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích khác vui tươi đăng nhập vào hệ thốngromanhords.comchọn tính năng xem online hoặc cài đặt về máy!